Cold Storage Doors
Refrigeration doors and gates are important elements of the cold storages or refrigerated chambers. The main purpose of door is the thermal insulation of the doorway through which the products are stored, loaded and unloaded. The doors are manufactured to withstand the temperature conditions and workload in the cold storages and refrigerated chambers.
Doors and gates with a doorway for the hanging rail used at meat processing plants and slaughter shops;
Hermetic sliding gates for a controlled atmosphere chamber, which is used mainly for storing fruits and vegetables.
The door for a concrete doorway is determined based on its dimensions, space limitations and operating conditions. General recommendations:
It is convenient to use swinging doors for small doorways for a person's passage;
For large doorways and doors with the intensive operation − sliding ones;
Vertical one is better to use as a last resort, when it is not possible to install or operate other types of doors.
Depending on the storage operating conditions as well as carrying out the loading and unloading operations in refrigerated chambers and warehouses, the following are used:
Designed to comply, more than any other product on the market, with the most stringent health and safety regulations. The hinged leaf door is the classical cold storage door for small cold cells. Both series are produced in a version for positive temperature, low temperature and with overhead runway and are available in different colours and in a stainless steel version.
Swing doors are making single- or double-leafed, depended on the doorway size. As a rule, the single-leaf doors are used for a doorway up to 1.2 m; double-leafed ones are usually applied with larger dimensions. The door panel is fastened on two or more hinges, depending on the size (doorway height). The door is called "right" or "left", depending on the location of the hinges and opens to the corresponding side. Advantages of the hinged doors − ease installation and low price.
Sliding door for positive and negative temperatures with leaf insulated with injected polyurethane foam. Possibility of perimeter heating resistor housed directly in the aluminium profile of the edge of the leaf under the gasket. Sliding systems for large size or light sliding doors. Available in different colours and in a stainless steel version.
The panel of sliding doors is moved on rollers along the guide (slide-rail). They can be done with the right or left roll backing (of opening). When the gate is closed, they "sit down" and tightly press under their weight and the actions of clamping rollers, by providing the good sealing of the gate. In addition to the manual opening, the automatic electric drives are used for the sliding gates that can be activated with console and, optionally, radar, photocells, magnetic loops, a remote control.
The main advantages of sliding doors:
greater reliability and durability of sliding doors − it is a very important requirement with intensive using;absence the "dead zone" before entering − it is convenient in the confined spaces, corridors;clamping device and seal. The door sealing is automatic under the weight of the door itself, due to the construction of the rail and the special pressure roller;possibility of using for the large doorways.
- The manual or automatic vertical sliding door is suitable for all types of positive or negative temperature cells such as tunnel freezers at -40°C. Consisting of only 3 elements, a characteristic common to all our products, it is extremely easy to assemble and is used on walls without enough space for horizontal sliding but with sufficient space for vertical movement. The door can be furnished with:
- "standard" plastic-coated zinc plate cladding;
- stainless steel cladding;
- stainless steel and fibreglass cladding.
- The A.C sliding door can be installed in cells for controlled atmosphere curing and also in all refrigerated rooms with a temperature not below -5°C and for which an airtight door is required. Consisting of only 3 elements, it is extremely easy to fit on any type of wall and is complete with tightening levers to guarantee perfectly tight closing of the inspection window. The door can be furnished with:
- "standard" plastified zinc plate cladding;
- stainless steel cladding;
- stainless steel and fibreglass cladding.
High Speed PVC Door
As evident from the name of high speed PVC doors, they are extremely fast systems. We produce these type of doors where there is a dense inflow and outflow.
High speed PVC door prevents heat loss and helps protect the area you use from external factors. In this way, you can protect your materials inside with peace of mind. They are also very safe and long-lasting applications.
Medium and Low Temperature Doors
The hinged and sliding doors for refrigerated chambers differ in depending on the temperature regime:
doors of medium temperature mode (from 0 0С and above) for chambers and warehouses;
low-temperature doors for freezing chambers and warehouses (from -15 to-25 0С and below).
The Main Differences Between Medium- and Low-Temperature Doors Thermal insulation thickness of refrigeration doors depends on the specific use and can range from 60 to 160 mm. The standard thickness for medium-temperature cold rooms is 60-80 mm, for low-temperature ones − 100-120 mm. In the chambers of shock freezing of products (-30-40 0С) and the warehouse complexes with large doorways, there must be the gates with a heat-insulating thickness of 140-160 mm. Low-temperature doors must be equipped with a built-in heat tracing cable to prevent the freezing of panel to the door frame. In addition, in low-temperature doors, the construction of the frame and handle may be differing due to the need to destroy the "thermal bridges", which can be neglected in the medium-temperature mode.
- System designed to automate industrial cold storage doors with frame installed on top of the existing manual sliding door track.
- Aluminium door track
- Galvanised steel plates, brackets and hardware
- Same components reversible for left and right doors with a considerable reduction of the inventory costs of spare parts
- Easy-to- open hinged and lockable cover for trouble-free maintenance
- 24Vdc high torque reversible geared motor with integrated encoder
- 1/2" roller chain drive
- Microprocessor-based control unit with the following characteristics:
- Decoding of signals from the encoder
- Logical management all the processes
- Programmable opening conditions, step by step, open-stop- close
- Radar function
- Battery charging
- Management of safety devices
- Outputs for alarms and flashing light
- Connector for radio receiver
- Digitally adjustable pause and flashing time from 1 to 99 seconds
- Individually adjustable opening, closing and slowing speed
- Interlock management logic integrated in the control unit for a maximum of 5 doors connected in a ring configuration with a simple twisted pair
- Connector for two separate light curtains
- Two-digit display showing automation status, number of operating cycles and parameters during programming; possibility of remotisation of display up to a distance of 20m
- Easy, user-friendly programming of all door parameters using three keys on the display or via IR transmitter without opening the electrical cabinet
- Partial opening of 900 mm for pedestrian entry activated by button or manually forcing opening
Options and Special Design of Doors
Optionally, we offer various designs, such as a door trim made of stainless steel, non-ferrous metal or metal with additional polymer coatings (PVC, polyester), or protect the fabric with buffer bumpers made of metal or plastic sheets. At customer's request we equip doors with the viewing windows, to complete with the different versions of handles, locks, pressure equalization valves, protect the opening area with the various types of special buffer bumpers. The doors of specific configuration are produced for special working conditions: